Youth Nutrition Resources for Educators
- Free to qualifying schools*
- Several research-based curriculum choices
- Garden enhanced curriculum choices
- Lessons aligned with California Content Standards
- Great for after school programs
- Great to use between themes or during testing week
- Brand new Preschool and Kindergarten curriculums
- Teacher support
- We can provide a lesson for your classroom
- Posters, incentives and lending library
What’s right for your classroom?
Curriculum resources- click on the links below for available publications and other resources.
Funding is provided by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and is part of the Food Stamp Nutrition Education Program (FSNEP).
*The 4-H Youth Development Enrichment Program offers free nutrition education curriculum, training, materials and support to qualifying schools and youth groups in Merced County. Schools with at least 50% of students receiving free or reduced lunches qualify for this program. Most public schools in Merced County qualify.
For more information
Contact our office at 209-385-7403