Where do I get a pump test?
All SWEEP applications require a pump efficiency test. For educational and financial help with performing your test, there is a program in California called the Advanced Pumping Efficiency Program (APEP).
California State University, Fresno administers the APEP program, which provides:
- Free educational materials on how and why to get a pump test
- List of all pump test providers in California
- IF you are a PG&E customer with a 40HP or larger pump:
- $100 off pump test if none was performed in previous 2 years
- Educational resources on how to maintain an efficient pump and increase water savings